Indian Institute of Technology, Patna Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology, Patna invited applications for the post of Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer, Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant Physical Training Instructor, Sr. Library Information Assistant, Jr. Technical Superintendent, Jr. Mechanic and Jr. Technician. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 March 2018.
Advertisement No.: IITP/RECT/001/2018
Last Date of Application: 05 March 2018
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 16
- Assistant Registrar - 2 Posts
- Medical Officer - 1 Post
- Junior Superintendent - 1 Post
- Junior Assistant - 4 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor - 2 Posts
- Sr. Library Information Assistant - 1Post
- Jr. Technical Superintendent - 2 Posts
- Jr. Mechanic - 2 Posts
- Jr. Technician -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Jobs
- Assistant Registrar - Master degree with minimum of 55% marks with 5 year of relevant experience of. Applicants must have demonstrated ability to supervise computerized administration.
- Medical Officer - M.B.B.S d with a minimum of 55% marks with relevant experience of three years after the degree in a large multi-specialty hospital set up.
- Junior Superintendent - Master’s Degree with 55% of marks and 2 years relevant experience in Government/ Semi Government/ Central autonomous bodies in legal matters. Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline with 4 years of relevant experience in Government/ Semi Government/ Central autonomous bodies in legal matters.
- Junior Assistant - Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 1-year relevant experience in establishment matters /Purchase/ Account/ Audit/ hospitality / handling girls’ hostel matters etc.
- Physical Training instructor - Master’s Degree in Physical Education/ Sports Science with a minimum of 55% marks with 1year relevant experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education / Sports Science with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Senior Library Information Assistant - Bachelor’s degree in Library Science and minimum 3 years relevant experience in library related works OR Master’s degree in Library Science with a minimum of 55% marks with 1-year of relevant experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent-Chemistry - Bachelor degree in Chemistry with 2 year experience of working in laboratory or Master’s Degree in Chemistry.
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Electrical Engineering)- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3 years of experience OR B.Sc. with 2 years of relevant experience OR B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Sc. equivalent (all in relevant field).
- Junior Mechanic - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with 1-year experience on machine (Mechanical) OR ITI from a recognized Institute with 3 years’ of relevant experience.
- Junior Technician - Diploma in Engineering (Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering) with 1-year of relevant experience in engineering department OR ITI from a recognized institute with 3 years of relevant experience OR B.Sc. in relevant discipline as above OR BCA OR any other Graduate (Hons.) from a recognized central/state university with 3 (three) years of relevant working experience in audio/visual system.
How to Apply for the Indian Institute of Technology, Patna, Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents by speed post or by Hand to “Deputy Registrar (Admin.), IIT Patna, Bihta, Patna – 801 106 latest by 05 March 2018
- Assistant Registrar and Medical Officer - Rs. 1000/-
- Other Post - Rs. 500/-
There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD /Women category candidates