IITM Recruitment 2018
IITM Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist, Section Officer and UDC. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 14 November 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 30 November 2018
IITM Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist D – 1 Post
- Project Scientist C – 4 Posts
- Project Scientist B – 3 Posts
- Section Officer – 1 Post
- UDC – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist, Section Officer and UDC Posts
- Project Scientist D – M.Sc./M.Tech. in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Project Scientist C – M.Sc. with at least 60% marks in Fishery Oceanography / Fishery Sciences / MFSc/ Industrial Fisheries/ marine Biology from a recognized University.
- Project Scientist B – B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. from a recognized University.
- Section Officer – Bachelor degree from recognized University.
- UDC – Bachelor degree with minimum 2 years of experience in the concerned subject.
Age Limit for Project Scientist, Section Officer and UDC Posts
- Scientist – D 50 years
- Scientist – C 40 years
- Scientist – B 35 years
- Upper Division Clerk 28 years
- Section Officer 35 years
How to apply for IITM Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 30 November 2018. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of it for future reference.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge