Indian Maritime University (IMU) invited applications for the recruitment of Faculty. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 30 and 31 July 2018.
Advertisement Number - IMU/KoC/EST/43/MPR/2017
- Faculty (Nautical Science) – 30 July 2018
- Faculty (Finance and Accounting) - 31 July 2018
Indian Maritime University (IMU) Vacancy Details
- Faculty (Nautical Science) – 1 Post
- Faculty (Finance and Accounting) – 1Post
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Maritime University (IMU) Faculty Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Faculty (Nautical Science) - Master (FG) Certificate of Competency and Sailing experience for a minimum period of Six months at Management level within the meaning of STCW Convention in force.
- Faculty (Finance and Accounting) –Good Academic record with a B.Com. at the Graduate level and with either CA/ICWA or with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade) in M.Com. from a recognized Indian University or from an accredited foreign University. Should be NET clearedor similar test accredited by the UGC like the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET/SET) in commerce. Candidates with a PhD in Commerce/ Finance/Accounting shall be exempted from the requirement of clearing the NET/SLET/SET.
How to Apply for Indian Maritime University (IMU) Faculty Jobs2018
The Eligible candidates may at Indian Maritime University, Kochi Campus, SERA, NH-47A, Matsyapuri (P.O), Kochi-682029 on scheduled date and time.