Indian Army is organizing Army Recruitment Rally for the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk and Others. Army rally will be conducted from 3 August to 12 August 2018 at Rajeev Gandhi Stadium, Rohtak. The candidates of Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat & Panipat will be able to register themselves online from 4 June to 18 July 2018.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 4 June 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 18 July 2018
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
Eligibility Criteria for SGD, Soldier Clerk and Other Posts
- Soldier General Duty – 10 pass
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical- Graduate or has higher qualification percentage marks in a higher percentage marks in class XII.
Selection Criteria for SGD, Soldier Clerk and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Common Entrance Test (CEE), Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Document Check and Medical Examination
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 18 July 2018. For more details, check the below link of detailed Notification.