Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) invited applications for the post of Assistant Campus Engineer, Assistant Engineer and Assistant Registrar. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 March 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 March 2018
IIT Dhanbad Vacancy Details
- Assistant Registrar – 2 Posts
- Assistant Campus Engineer – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Assistant Registrar – Masters’ Degree in any discipline with at least 55% or its equivalent.
- Assistant Campus Engineer – Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Assistant Engineer - Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/
Age Limit for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Assistant Registrar – Maximum 43 years
- Assistant Campus Engineer/Assistant Engineer - Maximum 40 years
How to Apply for IIT Dhanbad Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, Dhanbad – 826 004 (Jharkhand) on or before 25 March 2018.
Application Fee for Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2018
- Application Fee- Rs. 100/-