Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly invites the eligible candidates for a walk-in-interview for engagement to the following Division/Section of the Institute as mentioned below:
The eligible candidate may appear directly in a 'WALK-IN-INTERVIEW' on 10 APRIL 2014 at 11.00 A.M. in the Division of Animal Nutrition, IVRI, lzatnagar.
Details of Posts
1. Division/Section: Medicine Division Referral Vety. Polyclinic
- Category: Young Professional II
- Qualification/Experience: Male Veterinarians BVSc &AH or MVSc Surgery Medicine & Gynac.
- Nature of Job: To treat Animals of Surgery, Medicine & Gynal in routine & in emergency in holidays and night.
- Experience: At least One year
- Salary: Rs.25,000/
2. Division/Section: A.R.Division
- Category: Young Professional-II
- Qualification: BVSc & AH, but MVSc(VGO) will be preferred
- Nature of Job: To look after reproductive health, diagnostic and treatment of reproductive disorders of livestock at VGO wing of Polyclinic
- Salary: Rs.25,000/-
3. Division/Section: Animal Nutrition Drvn. (Mineral Lab.)
- Category: Young Professiorral-I
- Qualification: Post graduate in Animal Science/Biotechnology/Biochemistry
- Nature of Job: Research analysis work (Biochemical/Biotechnology/Animal studies)
- Experience: One year with Analytical work in Research Lab
- Salary: Rs. 15.000/-
4. Division/Section: Biophysics EMI Section
- Category: Young Professional- II
- Qualification: M.Sc Physics/NanoTechnology/Chemistry/BioChemistry/Nanotechnology
- Experience: one year in Naotechnology or Biosensor preferably at foreign lab
- Nature of Job: Essential to develop a new area for betterment of agriculture
- Salary: Rs. 25000/-
Job engagement: Purely on contractual basis for a period of 12 months (extendable to a maximum of another term on need basis Of the Institute and satisfactory performance of the candidate)
Selection Procedure: Walk-in -interview Type
Note: Candidates are required to bring his/her full bio-data duly affixed recent passport size photograph alongwith photo copies of testimonials/experience etc. However, original documents will also be checked at the time of interview.
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years (Age relaxation applicable as per GOI)