Indo German Tool Room (IGTR), Aurangabad invited applications for the recruitment of Engineer Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format within 15 days (6 May) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Last Date of Application - within 15 days (6 May) from the date of publication of this advertisement
Indo German Tool Room Vacancy Details
- Engineers (Production/PPC) - 2 Posts
- Engineer (C & M) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Engineers
Educational Qualification :
- Engineers (Production/PPC) - Degree / Diploma in Tool & Die Making/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
- Engineer (C & M) - Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineer or equivalent or Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineer/ Tool & Die Making or equiv. form a recognized University/Institution.
- Nil for Degree holder and 3 years for Diploma holders. Practical experience in Design / Production / Marketing of tools in Tool Room/ reputed Engineering Industry
How to Apply for Indo German Tool Room Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " The Managing Director, Indo German Tool Room, P-31, Midc Industrial Area, Chikalthana, Aurangabad 431 006. (Maharashtra) " within 15 days (6 May) from the date of publication of this advertisement.