IPC Ghaziabad Jobs Notification: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Ghaziabad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Pharmacovigilance Associate and Others. Interested candidates can apply within 21 days (29 September 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last date for submission of application: 21 days (29 September 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
IPC Ghaziabad Vacancy Details
- Pharmacovigilance Associate: 45 Posts
- Pharmacopoeial Associate: 31 Posts
- Graphic Designer: 1 Post
- Management Assistant: 1 Post
- Library and Information Assistant: 1 Post
- System Analyst: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacovigilance Associate and Other Posts
- Pharmacovigilance Associate: MBBS/BDS/M.Pharm./Pharm.D. from a recognized University or Candidate with Post Graduate Degree in the relevant field having one year experience in the relevant field.
- Pharmacopoeial Associate: Masters Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology or equivalent.
- Graphic Designer: Bachelors Degree in Arts/Designs with one year experience.
- Management Assistant: Graduate in Science with MBA having two years of experience in international cooperation.
- Library and Information Assistant: Masters Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- System Analyst: B.E/B. Tech or equivalent degree in computer science/information technology/MCA from AICTE approved Institute.
How to apply for IPC Ghaziabad Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with the documents to the Administrative Officer, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, Sector – 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad – 201002, U.P. The applications can be submitted within 21 days (29 September 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.