Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) Jobs Notification: Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 November 2018.
Advertisement No.: A/1/2018
- Last Date of Application: 02 November 2018
Institute for Social and Economic Change Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Economics)- 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Environmental Economics, Sociology and Education)-03 Posts (01 Each)
- Professor (Economics, Environmental Economics , Education and Political Science)-04 Posts (01 Each)
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Assistant Professor- Masters’s degree in Economics/Rural Economics/Environmental Economics/Agri. Economics and PhD in Economics.
- Associate Professor- Masters’s degree with 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade in relevant subjects. A minimum of seven (7) years of teaching experience in University/ Colleges.
- Professor- Masters’s degree and PhD Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
How to Apply for the Institute for Social and Economic Change Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Registrar, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Nagarabhavi PO, Bangalore – 560072 on or before 2 November 2018. Candidates can also send the soft copy of the application through email to firstname.lastname@example.org in with a copy to email@example.com.