High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Job Notification: High Court of Jammu & Kashmir has invited applications for the 148 Divisional/District Cadre as Urdu Stenographer, Accounts Clerk, Orderly and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 February 2019.
Advertisement Notice No: 01 of 2019 Dated: -10 January 2019
• Opening Date of Application: 15 January 2019
• Last Date of Application: 03 February 2019
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Vacancy Details
Divisional/District Cadre: 148 Posts
• Urdu Stenographer-02
• Assistant Protocol Officer-07
• Accounts Clerk-03
• Library Assistant-02
• Data Entry-10
• Process Server-41
• Urdu Stenographer- Graduation with Diploma with Diploma in Urdu Stenography.
• Assistant Protocol Officer-Candidates should have Graduation with minimum six months Diploma certificate in travel and tourism management or hospitality management.
• Accounts Clerk-Should have Graduation in commerce or Business Administration or any other discipline with Mathematics or Statistics or Economics as one of the subjects.
• Library Assistant-B. Lib or M. Lib.
• Data Entry-Graduation OR Bachelors Degree in Computer Applications OR B.Sc. IT from a recognized Institution.
• Driver-10th with valid LMV/ HMV driving Licence issued by the Competent Authority.
• Process Server-10+2 or equivalent
• Orderly-10+2 or equivalent
• Chowkidar-10th pass or equivalent
• Sweeper-10th pass or equivalent
Check the official notification for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format by visiting the official site of J&K High Court at http://jkhighcourt.nic.in on or before 03 February 2019.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link