JKPSC Recruitment 2019 for 58 Assistant Electrical Engineer Posts
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has notified applications for 58 posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical).
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Job Notification: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited applications for the 58 posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2019.
Advertisement No: 07-PSC (DR-P) OF 2019, Dated 26 April 2019
- Commencement of submission of Online Application: 28 April 2019
- Last Date of Application: 28 May 2019
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)- 58 Posts
- Candidates should have Bachelor in the relevant branch of Engineering of AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
- BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering may be considered as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech Electrical and Computer Engineering/Electrical and Electronics (Power System)Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Sandwiched)/Electrical and instrumentation Engineering/Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power) /Electrical Engineering Industrial Control/Electrical Instrumentation and Control Engineering/Electrical, Electronics and Power Engineering/electronics and Computer Science Engineering/Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Post Graduation (M.E/M.Techin energy Management may be accepted, as the same is relevant in the Department, provided that the candidate must have Bachlors Degree in Engineering in any of the Trades mentioned in the advertisement.
- 18 to 40 years of age
- Check the notification for details of the relaxation in age for various categories.
Selection will be made on the performance in the Interview organized by the selection body.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of JKPSC at http://jkpsc.nic.in and apply online for these posts on or before 28 May 2019.