JNPT Jobs Notification: Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust invited applications for the post of Librarian and Class-I officers Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 May 2019.
Advertisement No. : A/PE/A-15/2018/AD-02-2019
Last Date of Application: 24 May 2019
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Vacancy Details
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Pilot - 02 Posts
- Asstt. Manager(Marine Engineering) - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Librarian, Pilot and Assistant Manager Posts
- Librarian –Degree in Library Science from a recognized University.8 years experience in a large Library. Working knowledge of Hindi & Marathi.
- Pilot-Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of Foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India
- Asstt. Manager (Marine Engineering)-MOT II Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958.2 years experience as independent Watch Keeping Engineer on board a foreign going ship.
- Librarian – 18-35 Years
- Pilot– 40 Years
- Asstt. Manager (Marine Engineering) - 35 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Jawahrlal Nehru Port Trust Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Manager (P&IR) Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400707 on or before 24 May 2019.