JNTBGRI Jobs Notification: Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute invited applications for the post of Research Associate and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and attend appear for walk-in-interview 15 November 2018.
Notification No. : JNTBGRI/PCC/89/A19/2018
Walk in interview: 15 November 2018
JNTBGRI Vacancy Details
- Research Associate-01 Post
- Traineeships in Bioinformatics-02 Posts
- Studentships in Bioinformatics-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate and Other Posts
- Research Associate-Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Computational Biology/ Biotechnology/Life Science/ Agricultural Biotechnology with two publications in the area of Bioinformatics. Minimum three years research experience in Bioinformatics
- Traineeships in Bioinformatics-M.Sc./M Tech in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/ Computational biology
- Studentships in Bioinformatics-towards partial fulfillment of post graduate/ M.Phil. degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/Computational Biology/ Agricultural Biotechnology/Pharmacy/Life Science
- Research Associate-36 Years
- Traineeships in Bioinformatics/Studentships in Bioinformatics-28 Years
How to Apply for the JNTBGRI Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 15 November 2018 at 10AM in Saraswathy Thangavelu Extension Centre, KSCSTE-Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Puthenthope, Thiruvananthapuram.