Non Teaching Staff Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok invited applications for the post of Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 and 24 February 2018.
- Walk in interview Date- 23 and 24 Feb 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok Vacancy Details
- Yoga Instructor
- Computer Instructor
- Music Teacher
- Spoken English Instructor
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- TGT –Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% Marks in relevant subject; B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
- PGT - Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT/ Diploma or certificate in Basic Teachers’ Training (2 years) or Bachelor of Elementary Education or B. Ed or CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor - B.E. or B. Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc./MCA in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Counselor - M.A/M.Sc(Psychology) from a recognized college or university + regular one year post graduate diploma in guidance and counselling Or M.A/M.Sc/M.Com with B.Ed/M.Ed qualification+ regular one year post graduate diploma in guidance and counseling.
- Yoga Instructor- Post Graduation/ Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized university, diploma in yoga from a recognized institution.
- Music Teacher - Bachelor degree in music or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Nurse - Diploma in nursing with ‘A’ grade from a recognized university.
- Spoken English Instructor- Graduate with English as one of the subject; A certificate of degree/diploma in spoken English covering course program of not less than 6 months duration.
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 and 24 February 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya Gangtok P. O. Tadong, Sikkim, 737102 along with the relevant documents.