Karnataka Postal Circle Job Notification: Karnataka Postal Circle has invited applications for the Postman, Assistant and Junior Accountant posts. Interested candidates can apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 12 March 2020.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 12 March 2020
Karnataka Postal Circle Postman, Assistant and Junior Accountant Vacancy Details
- Junior Accountant: 02 Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 15 Posts
- Postman: 27 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–20 February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Postman, Assistant and Junior Accountant Job
- Junior Accountant: Graduate with Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Class 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from a recognized University/Board of School Education.
- Postman: a) Class 12th Standard pass from a recognized Board
b) Knowledge of Local Language Le., KANNADA. The applicant should have studied local language i.e., Kannada at least up to Class 10th standard
c) Applicants should have a valid license of two wheeler or light motor vehicle.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 12 March 2020. The last date for payment of application fee at any computerized Post office is 22 February 2020 (extended till 12 March 2020) and the last date for receipt of application is 26 February 2020 (extended till 16 March 2020).