Karnataka Sanskrit University
Karnataka Sanskrit University has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Librarian. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 July 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 10 July 2018
Karnataka Sanskrit University Vacancy Details
- Professor: 1 Post
- Associate Professor: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor: 1 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Professor: PhD in the concerned discipline and published work of high quality
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in Sanskrit with a Thesis on critical edition on Sanskrit Manuscripts or Equivalent Ph.D. Degree in Tradition Sanskrit subjects with a Thesis on critical edition.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record, 55% marks at the master’s level in Sanskrit/or Equivalent in Tradition Sanskrit subjects and Specialized study of Manuscriptology at M.Phil. degree with a dissertation on critical edition on Sanskrit Manuscripts and capacity to be demonstrate to decipher atleast two ancient scripts used to write Sanskrit manuscripts.
- Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian: Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent.
Also Visit: GK Fact
How to apply for Karnataka Sanskrit University Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Registrar, Karnataka Samskrit Samskrit University, Pampa Mahakavi Road, Mahakavi Road, Chamarajpet, Bengaluru-560018, Karnataka on or before 10 July 2018.