Karnataka Sanskrit University Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Job 2018
Karnataka Sanskrit University Job Notification: Karnataka Sanskrit University invited applications for the post of Teaching & Non Teaching. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 July 2018.
Last Date of Application: 10 July 2018
Karnataka Sanskrit University Vacancy Details
- Teaching Posts: 03 Posts
- Non-Teaching Posts: 02 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Job
- Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph.D (through course work) qualification in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published works with a minimum of 10 publications as books and / or research /policy papers in indexed / ISBN /ISSN numbered journals and/or ISBN / ISSN numbered books and the University developed ISBN / ISSN numbered list of journals/books hosted in the website of the concerned University.
- Assistant Professor: The minimum requirement of a good academic record, 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a UGC Seven point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s level in Sanskrit/or Equivalent in Tradition Sanskrit subjects.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in Samskrit with a Thesis on critical edition on Samskrit Manuscripts or Equivalent Ph.D. Degree in Tradition Samskrit subjects with a Thesis on critical edition.
- Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian: Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation science with atleast 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade for 55% where grading system is practiced.
Also Visit: GK Quiz
How to Apply for the Karnataka Sanskrit University Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Registrar, Karnataka Samskrit University, Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamarajpet, Bengaluru- 560018, Karnataka on or before 10 July 2018.