Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) Amritsar invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 6 and 7 March 2018.
- Interview Date: 6 and 7 March 2018
KV Amritsar Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teacher
- Art and Craft
- Sports Instructor
- Music and Dance
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor-B.E /B. Tech (Computer Sc.)/B.C.A/M. Sc.(Computer Sc.)/MCA; M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Sc. component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or equivalent.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Guidance and Counseling Expert - M.A/M.Sc/B.A/B.SC(Psychology) with one year P.G Diploma in Guidance and counseling from recognized University OR M.A/ M.Sc /M.Com with B.Ed/M.Ed Qualification + regular one year P.G Diploma in Guidance and Counseling.
- Nurse – Matriculation; ‘A’ Grade certificate from a recognized institute.
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Music and Dance Teacher - Degree/Diploma in Music/Dance from Recognised University/ Institute.
- Art and Craft Teacher - Degree/Diploma in Art and Craft from Recognised University/ Institute.
How to Apply for KV Amritsar Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 6 March and 7 March 2018 along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Amritsar. For more details, candidates can refer to the below link.