Kendriya Vidyalaya Chhindwara invited applications for the post of Teachers and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 7 March and 9 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 7 March and 9 March 2018
KV Chhindwara Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Vocational Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent; The candidate should possess two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) or Bachelor in elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Computer Instructor - B.E. or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
How to Apply KV Chhindwara Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 7 March and 9 March along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya Chhindwara. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.