KV No. 1 & 2 Ishapore invited applications for the post of Teaching and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 February 2018 and 24 February 2018.
- Interview Date: 23 & 24 February 2018
KV No. 1 & 2 Ishapore Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor
- Vocational Instructor (Sports Coach & Dance)
- Yoga Teacher
- Educational Counselor
- Spoken English
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years Master Degree from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- TGT - Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT/ Diploma or certificate in Basic Teachers’ Training (2 years) or Bachelor of Elementary Education or B. Ed.
- Computer Instructor- B.E. or B. Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc./MCA in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Vocational Instructor (Sports Coach & Dance) – Degree/Diploma in concern area.
- Yoga Teacher- Graduation in any discipline+ one year training in Yoga from recognized university.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registration with MCI.
- Nurse – Degree/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized University.
- Educational Counselor- MA./M.Sc. from a recognized university+ Regular one year Post Graduate in Guidance and Counseling. Or M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. with B.Ed./M.Ed. qualification + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling.
- Spoken English- Graduate with English as one of the subject; A certificate of Degree/Diploma in Spoken English covering course program of not less than six months duration.
How to Apply for KV No. 1 & 2 Ishapore Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 & 24 February 2018 at KV No. 1 & 2 Ishapore.