Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya IVRI Bareilly Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya IVRI Bareilly invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 24 March 2018
KV IVRI Bareilly Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor
- Hockey Coach
- Yoga Instructor
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- TGT- Four Years Integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the Concerned subject(s); B.Ed. or equivalent Degree from a recognized University
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certification with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent; and Diploma in Education (D. Ed) of duration of not less than two years. OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.).
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Hockey Coach - Bachelor degree in physical education or equivalent and specialization in concern games/subject.
- Counselor - B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Computer Instructor-BE/B.Tech (Comp.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/M.Sc.(Electronicswith Comp. Sc.)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any Science subject/Math. With PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’-Level from DOEACC/’A’-Level from DOEACC.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for KV IVRI Bareilly Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya IVRI Bareilly along with the documents. For more details, candidates can refer to the below link.