Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Malkapuram invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 1 and 3 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 1 and 3 March 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Malkapuram Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Computer Instructor
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor – B.E./B.Tech./BCA/B.Sc. Comp/M.Sc. Comp/MCA/Degree in any Science subject with PGDCA from govt. recognized University; Post Graduate in any subject with minimum A level from DOEACC.
- Coaches – NIS/B.Ped./M.Ped./Diploma in Yoga
- Nurse – GNM with experience and Registered in Nursing Council/B.Sc. Nursing.
- Counselor –MA/M.Sc. (Psychology) with regular one year PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Malkapuram Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 1 and 3 March 2018 along with the relevant documents. For more details, Candidates can refer to the below link.