Kendriya Vidyalaya NER Bareilly Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya NER Bareilly invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 March 2018.
- Interview Date: 24 March 2018
KV NER Bareilly Vacancy Details
- Games Coach
- Doctor and Nurse
- Computer Instructor
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Officer & Other Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- TGT- Four Years Integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the Concerned subject(s); B.Ed. or equivalent Degree from a recognized University
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certification with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent; and Diploma in Education (D. Ed) of duration of not less than two years. OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.).
- Games Coach - Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) from recognize Institute and Professional competency in the concerned field.
- Nurse - B.Sc. (Nursing)/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university/Institution.
- Vocational Instructor-Degree or diploma in the concerned field.
- Counselor - B.A/B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Doctor -Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Computer Instructor- BE/ B. Tech (C. Sc.)/ BCA/ MCA / M. Sc .(C. Sc.)/M.Sc.(I.T.) B. Sc (C.Sc) /Master degree in any subject with PG Diploma in Computer Application or ‘A’ level from DOEACC/ Bachelor degree in any science subject /Math with PGDCA.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for KV NER Bareilly Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya NER Road NO.7, Izatnagar, Bareilly along with documents. For details, candidates can refer to the below link.