Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Cuttack invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 8 and 9 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 8 and 9 March 2018
KV No. 1 Cuttack Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Yoga Instructor
- Dance Coach
- Games Coach
- Odia Teacher
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- Computer Instructor- BE/B.Tech(Comp.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/M.Sc.(Electronics with Comp.Sc.) /M.Sc.(IT) /B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any subject. With PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’-Level from DOEACC/’A’-Level from DOEACC.
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Yoga - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Dance Coach/Games Coach- Diploma/Degree/Graduation in concerned field Specialization if any Represented in any at State/National level (If applicable).
- Odia Teacher - Graduation in Concern subject preference will be given to experience and meritorious candidate.
- Doctor -Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply KV Cuttack Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 8 and 9 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, CDA, Sector – 1, Cuttack-753014 (Odisha). Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.