Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Paschim Vihar invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 10 and 11 March 2018.
- Interview Date: 10 and 11 March 2018
KV Paschim Vihar Vacancy Details
- Vocational Instructor
- Computer Instructor
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Special Educator
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- Vocational Instructor (Art, Music, Dance) -Degree or diploma in the concerned field.
- Computer Instructor - Degree/Diploma in Computer of duration not less than one year from any recognized university/institute, BCA/PGDCA/BE/B Tech(CS), “A” level from DOEACC.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for KV Paschim Vihar Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the scheduled dates and time along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya Paschim Vihar, New Delhi - 110087. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.