Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sagar Cantt (Madhya Pradesh) invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 1 & 3 March 2018.
- Interview Date: 1 & 3 March 2018
KV Sagar Cantt, MP Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Educational Counselor
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
How to Become Government School Teacher
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor-B.E /B. Tech (Computer Sc.)/B.C.A/M. Sc.(Computer Sc.)/MCA; M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Sc. component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or equivalent.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Educational Counsellor – B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing (3 years).
- Vocational Instructors - Graduation with 50% marks in concerned subject.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
How to Apply for KV Sagar Cantt, MP Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 1 & 3 March 2018 along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sagar Cantt (Madhya Pradesh). For more details, candidates can refer to the below link.