KV Sector 31 Chandigarh invited applications for the post of PGTs, TGTs, Computer Instructor, Nurse and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 and 28 February 2018.
- Interview Date- 27 and 28 February 2018
KV Sector 31 Chandigarh Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Professional Counselor in Career Guidance and Counseling
- German Language Teacher
- Vocational Skills
Eligibility Criteria for PGTs, TGTs, Computer Instructor, Nurse and Other Posts
How to Become Government School Teacher
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor-B.E /B. Tech (Computer Sc.)/B.C.A/M. Sc.(Computer Sc.)/MCA; M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Sc. component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or equivalent.
- Professional Counselor in Career Guidance and Counseling- B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Doctor – Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse – Diploma in Nursing from a recognized University.
How to Apply for KV Sector 31 Chandigarh Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the scheduled dates and time along with the relevant documents. For more details, Candidates can refer to the below link.