Teacher Jobs 2018
KV No. 1 Uppal Hyderabad invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 3 March 2018.
- Last date for submission of online application-3 March 2018
KV No. 1 Uppal Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Data Entry Operator
- Art and Craft Coach
- German Teacher
- Computer Instructor
- Educational Couslor
- Yoga Coach
- Dance Coach
- Staff Nurse
- Sports Coach
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent; The candidate should possess two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) or Bachelor in elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Data Entry Operator - Class XII pass or Equivalent from recognized Board or University; . Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English OR 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
- Art and Craft Coach - Degree/ Diploma / Certificate in Art Education from recognized Institute / University.
- German Teacher- Degree or PG /Advance diploma in German Language from recognized institute /University.
- Computer Instructor-- B.E. or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Educational Counselor-B.A./B.Sc.(Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Yoga Coach- Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Dance Coach- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Dance or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Staff Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Sports Coach- Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) in the concerned field of Sports from a recognize Institute / University and Professional competency in concerned field.
Also Visit:GK Quiz
How to Apply for KV No. 1 Uppal Hyderabad Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications through online mode upto 3 March 2018. After submitting the online application, candidates are required take a printout of the filled in application and submit it to The Principal, KV no. 1 Uppal Hyderabad along with all supporting documents by Post/Courier on or before 7 March 2018.