Kondagaon District Job Notification: Kondagaon District has invited applications for the Staff Nurse, DEO and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 31 July 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 31 July 2019
Kondagaon District Staff Nurse, DEO and Other Vacancy Details
- ANM (NHM): 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse (NHM): 13 Posts
- Psychiatric Nurse: 01 Post
- Community Nurse: 01 Post
- DPHN: 01 Post
- OT Techncian: 02 Posts
- Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Attendant: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse: 10 Posts
- Aaya Bai: 06 Posts
- Cleaner: 03 Posts
- Sanitary Attendant: 02 Posts
- Hospital Attendant: 02 Posts
- Ward Orderly: 01 Post
- DEO: 01 Post
- Phsychologist: 01 Post
- Audiometician/Audiologist: 01 Post
- Audiomatrics Assistant: 01 Post
- instructor for Hearing lmpired Children: 01 Post
- Field lnvestigator: 01 Post
- STLS: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse: 18 Posts
- Social Worker: 01 Post
- Dental Surgeon: 01 Post
- Dental Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, DEO and Other Job
- ANM (NHM): ANM Course Passed and Registration in CG Nureses Council
- Staff Nurse (NHM): B.SC Or GNM Course Passed & live Chhattisgarh Nursing Registration Council.
- Psychiatric Nurse: 1. Msc Psychiatric Nursing (Regular) (Preference-1) Or 2. B.Sc Nursing with PG Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing from institution recognized by Nursing Council of India (Regular) (preference-2), At least'1 Years Experience of working in Psychiatric Hospital is desirable. Or 3. B.Sc Nursing (Regular) Trained in Psychiatric Nursing. (Preference-3) At least 2 Years of Experience of Working in psychiatry/Mental Health institution/Hospital.
- Community Nurse: B.Sc Nursing Regular from an institution Recognized by Nursing Council of India
- DPHN: M.Sc Nursing (Regular) + 1 Year Experience (Privilege to community health candidate) + live Registration of CG Nurses Registration Council. Or B.Sc Nursing (Regular) + 3 Year Experience Live Registration of CG Nurses Registration Council.
- OT Techncian: 12th Pass/OT Technician course
- Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist: Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Attendant: 8th Passed
- Staff Nurse: B.sc Or GNM Course Passed & live Chhattisgarh Nursing Registration Council.
- Aaya Bai: 8th Passed
- Cleaner: 8th Passed
- Sanitary Attendant: 12th Passed
- Hospital Attendant: 12th Passed
- Ward Orderly: 12th Passed
- DEO: Graduate with at list one Diploma in Computer Application
- Phsychologist: PG Degree in Psychology / MSW (2Year Regular Course) OR Graduate in Psychology (Regular Course) / Trained in Counselling with 2 Years of Experience in the field of Counselling Services
- Audiometician/Audiologist: Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)/BSC (Speech and Hearing) From RCI Recognized institute
- Audiomatrics Assistant: Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS) From RCI Recognized institute
- instructor for Hearing lmpired Children: Diploma in Training Young Deaf and Hearing Handicapped (DTYDHH) From RCI Recognized institute
- Field lnvestigator: 10+2 with Science at least 50% Aggregate Marks.
- STLS: 1. Graduate 2. Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology or Equivalent from a Gor4. Recognized institution 3. Permanent Two Wheeler Driving License & Should be able to Drive Two Wheeler 4. Certificate Course in Computer Operations( Minimum two Months)
- Staff Nurse: B.sc Or GNM Course Passed & live Chhattisgarh Nursing Registration Council
- Social Worker: Post Gradation Degree Sociology/Social Work (2 Year Regular Course) or Graduate in Sociology/Social Work (2 Year Regular Course) with 2 Year Field Experience
- Dental Surgeon: MDS with registration in Chhattisgarh Medical Council is compulsory. Or BDS with registration in Chhattisgarh Medical Council is compulsory.
- Dental Assistant: Matriculation (12th Pass From Recognised Board)
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 31 July 2019.