Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd (KPCL) invited applications for the post of Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 September 2016.
- Opening Date of Registration: 25 August 2016
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 September 2016
- Last date for filling application fee: 27 September 2016
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Vacancy Details
- Assistant (Administration): 44 Posts
- Assistant (Accounts): 41 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant (Administration) & Assistant (Accounts) Posts
- Assistant (Administration): 3 years regular Degree course in BA or B.Com or B.Sc from the recognized University in Karnataka approved by UGC.
- Assistant (Accounts): 3 years regular Degree course in B.Com from the recognized University in Karnataka approved by UGC.
- SC/ST/Cat-I : 40 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 38 Years
- General Merit: 35 Years
- Ex-Serviceman : 45 Years
How to Apply for the Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Assistant Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of KPCL.
Application Fees for Assistant Posts
Rs.200/-(Rs.100/-for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs.15/-.
Nominal fees of Rs.50/-(Rs.35/-processing charges+Rs.15/-postal service charges)for: Ex-servicemen, Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action, Persons with Disability (Divyanga),