KV Bhandra Recruitment 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bhandra, Maharashtra is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts on contractual basis for the session 2020-21 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 04 and 05 March 2020.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- PGT, PRT and TGT Interview Date - 04 March 2020 (Wednesday)
- Computer Instructor, Sports Teacher, Yoga Teacher and Nurse - 05 March 2020 (Thursday)
- Registration Time - 08.00 AM to 10:00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs - English/ Hindi/ Mathematics/Physics / Chemistry / Biology
- TGTs - Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Social Studies, Mathematics, Biology
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Teacher
- Yoga Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PRTs – Graduation o Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks with JBT/D.Ed/B.Ed. Pass in the Central Teacher EligibilityTest (CTET) conducted by the CBSE.
- TGTs - Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects and in aggregate with B.Ed and Pass in the Central Teacher EligibilityTest (CTET) conducted by the CBSE
- PGT – Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate with B.Ed in relevant subject
- Computer Instructor – Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s Degree in CS/Computer Science/IT or any subject with PGDCA.
- Sports Coach – Graduate/PG from recognized University in Physical Education
- Yoga Teacher - Graduate in any subject from recognized university along with one year training in yoga from a recognized institution.
- Nurse – Diploma in Nursing
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2020
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with application form original certificates/documents and one set of Xerox copies of the same on scheduled date and time at Kendriya Vidyalaya of Bhandra, Maharashtra - 441906.