KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kollam has invited applications for the recruitment to the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Computer Instructor on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 12 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- Date - 12 February 2019
- Time - 08.300 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs – Commerce and Economics
- TGTs - Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Social Studies, Mathematics, Science
- Computer Instructor
Total Emoluments in Rs. (Approx.):
- PGT - 27,500/-
- TGT - 26,250/-
- PRT - 21,250/-
- Computer Instructor - 21,250/- for primary classes and 26250/- for classes VI to X
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Instructor Posts
- Primary Teacher - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- TGT - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- Computer Instructor - BE / B. Tech (Com. Sci.) / BCA / MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M Sc (Electronics with Comp. 26250/- for classes VI to X Sci. component) /M.Sc.(IT) / B.Sc.(Comp. Sci.) OR 21250/- for Degree/PG (any subject)/ Mathematics with primary PGDCA from Govt. recognized institute teachers OR Any PG with PGDCA from Govt. recognized institutions/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC OR Any PG with minimum ‘A’ Level from DOEACC.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Instructor Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at Marithady Road RAMANKULANGARA,KAVANAD P.O, Kollam, Kerala 691003 along with original certificates/documents and set of Xerox copies with self attestation of the required qualification on 12 February 2019 at 09:00 AM.