KV Noida Recruitment 2019 for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector - 24, NOIDA is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 28 February 2019.
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector – 24, NOIDA is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 28 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date, Time and Venue
• Date - 28 February 2019
• Time - 08:00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
• PGTs (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accounts, Business Studies ,Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, Computer Science)
• TGTs (English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science, Sanskrit)
• German Language Teacher
• Games Sports Coach
• Yoga Teacher
• Staff Nurse
• Dance & Music Teacher
• Computer Instructor
• Special Educator
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Other Posts
• Computer Instructor - BE(Comp Sc)/ B.Tech (Comp. Science)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc (Comp. Sci. or Electronics with Comp. Sci. Component)/M.Sc(IT)/ B.Sc (Comp Sc OR Bachelor’s/ Master Degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized university/ institute. OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized university / ‘O’ level from DOEACC. OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEAC
• Instructor for Classical/ Folk/ any other dance- SAI Coaches, NIS/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed/Diploma orParticipation at National/ State level with good track records. Basic Qualification from recognized University/Institute
• Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University. One year Training in Yoga from a recognized Institution.
• Sports Coach- University Degree with recognized Diploma in Physical Education or B.P.Ed from Laxmi Bai College of Physical Education or equivalent Qualification. Distinguished Sportsman who has represented the country in recognized National or International events can also be appointed on trial basis provided them possess the university degree
• Counsellor - BA/B.Sc (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
• German Teacher - B2 level of common European framework for languages. B1 level teachers can also apply with the condition that they would upgrade within a year
• Staff Nurse - Minimum Diploma in Nursing
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview Kendriya Vidyalaya Sector 24 NOIDA on 28 February 2019 at 08:00 AM.