KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, No. 2, Army Area, Pathankot has invited applications for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 20 and 21 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- PRT, PGT , TGT, Computer Instructor - 20 February 2019
- Counselor, Instructor, Sports Coach, Yoga Teacher, Doctor, Nurse - 21 February 2019
- Time - 8.00 AM to 09.30 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs - English, Hindi, Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce, Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, Computer Science
- TGTs - English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Punjabi, German and Social Science
- Computer Instructor
- Instructor Dance and Music
- Yoga Instructor
- Sports Coach
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Other Posts
- Primary Teacher Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the CTET conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- PGT (Computer Science) - B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University.
- TGT - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects.
- Computer Instructor - B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University
- Counselor - BA/B. Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counseling. Minimum of one year experience in providing career/Educational counseling to students
- Sports Coach- B.PEd/M.PEd Degree/Diploma/Certificate (NIS) from recognized Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Yoga Instructor - Graduate in any subject from a recognized University. One year Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institution
- Nurse – Matriculation - ‘A ’Grade certificate from a recognized institution or Diploma in Nursing. Ability to speak English/Hind
18 to 65 Years
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with latest Passport size photograph and Photocopy of all certificates along with original on scheduled date and time.