LIC HFL Jobs 2019: LIC Housing Finance Ltd (LIC HFL) online applications has been started for the recruitment of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager Posts Across India at various states including Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Assam, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for LIC HFF Vacancies upto 26 August 2019. A total of 300 vacancies are available out of which 125 are for Assistant Posts, 100 for Assistant Manager and 75 for Associate Posts.
Candidates who have completed their graduation, CA, MBA/PGDM are eligible to apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2019
LIC HFL Important Dates:
- Last Date of LIC HFL online registration and payment of fees -08 August 2019
- End of online registration and payment of fees -26 August 2019
- Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination- 09 September 2019
- Online Examination for Assistant (tentative) -09 October 2019 or 10 October 2019
- Online Examination for Associate (tentative) -09 October 2019 or 10 October 2019
- Online Examination for Assistant Manager (tentative) -09 October 2019 or 10 October 2019
LIC HFL Vacancy Details
- Assistant– 125 Posts
- Assistant Manager - 100 Posts
- Associate - 75 Posts
- Assistant – Rs. 13,980 - Rs. 32,110/-Per Month
- Assistant Manager - Rs. 32,815 - Rs. 61,670/-Per Month
- Associate - Rs. 21,270 - Rs. 50,700/-Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager Posts
- Assistant Posts – Graduation with minimum aggregate 55 % marks
- Assistant Manager – Graduation (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma Two years full time MBA/ Two years full time MMS/ Two years full time PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks)
Associate – Graduation with minimum aggregate 60 % marks and CA Inter with
21 to 28 Years
Selection Procedure for Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Examination, Medical Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for LIC HFL Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through LIC HFL Official Website from 08 to 26 August 2019.