Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Jobs 2019: Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi has invited applications for the post of Senior Resident. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 and 16 May 2019.
- Anesthesia – 15 May 2019 Morning Board I at 09:00 AM
- Medicine – 15 May 2019 Evening Board I at 12 Noon
- Neurosurgery - 16 May 2019 Morning Board I at 09:00 AM
- General Surgery – 16 May 2019 Evening Board I at 12 Noon
Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 60 Posts
- Anesthesia -33 Posts
- Medicine – 11 Posts
- General Surgery - 7 Posts
- Neurosurgery - 9 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Posts
Educational Qualification: MBBS with PG Degree/DNB/Diploma or Post-Doctoral Degree in the concerned subject.
37 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as govt. norms)
How to apply for Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview in the office of Additional Medical Superintendent (Admn.) in Room No. 005, Administrative Block, LNH along with the documents on scheduled date and time.
Rs. 500/- (No Fee for SC/ST)