Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Job Notification: Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) has invited applications for the Senior Resident posts. Interested applicants can apply for Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2020.
- Last Date of submission of Application: 31 March 2020 at 04:30 pm
Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Senior Resident Vacancy Details
- Surgical Oncology-Gynaec Oncology: 01 Post
- Surgical Oncology-Gastroenterology: 01 Post
- Radiation Oncology: 03 Posts
- Medical Oncology & Haematology: 03 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 03 Posts
- Imageology: 02 Posts
- Dept of CLS&TR- OncoPathology: 01 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–16 March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Surgical Oncology-Gynaec Oncology: MD/DNB Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Surgical Oncology-Gastroenterology: M.Ch/DNB Surgical Oncology.
- Radiation Oncology: MD/DNB Radiotherapy.
- Medical Oncology & Haematology: DNB/MD Medicine/Radiotherapy/Pediatric Medicine OR DM Medical Oncology/DNB Medical Oncology.
- Anesthesiology: MD/DNB Anesthesiology.
- Imageology: MD/DNB Radio diagnosis.
- Dept of CLS&TR- OncoPathology: MD/DNB Pathology.
- Age Limit: The applicants should be below 35 years of age as on 01 April 2020.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply for Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2020. Tentative date of selection interview will be on 04 April 2020. The Call letters for the Senior Resident interview have been sent via email for this position. In case of non receipt of call letter, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.