Malda District Job Notification: Malda District has invited applications for the Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) posts. Interested candidates can apply for Malda District Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 11 March 2020.
- Closing Date for submission of Offline Application: 11 March 2020
Malda District Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Vacancy Details
- Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA): 43 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–12 February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Accredited Social Health Activist Job
- Should be married, divorced or widowed women.
- Should be a resident of the same service village for which she will be selected. Ration Card or EPIC or Certificate or Grade-A officer in this regard is mandatory to proof residential qualification.
- Should be within the age group of 30 years to 40 years. In case of SC and ST applicants, the lower age limit is relaxed to 22 years. In both cases age of the applicant means her age as on 01 January 2020.
- Should be Madhyamik appeared or equivalent.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Malda District Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 11 March 2020. Applicants before applying, should carefully read the instructions and ensure fulfillment or the eligible criteria at the time of submission of application. Submission or application does not guarantee an appointment. Applicants shall be disqualified at any time and at any stage during the selection process, in case of any misrepresentation or facts and documents. Appropriate legal action will be taken against such applicant.