Mewat District Court Job Notification: Mewat District Court has invited applications for the Stenographer Grade III and Peon posts. Interested candidates can apply for Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 03 January 2020.
- Last Date of submission of application: 03 January 2020 up to 5:00 pm
Mewat District Court Stenographer Grade III and Peon Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade III: 06 Posts
- Peon: 06 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 24 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Grade III and Peon Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Stenographer Grade III: The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and must have proficiency in operation of computers. The candidates should fulfill the condition of qualification on 03 January 2020 of receipt of applications.
- Peon: The candidates must have passed Middle Standard Examination and possess knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi.
- Age Limit: Applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 42 years of age as on 01 January 2020.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 03 January 2020. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid to any applicant for appearing in shorthand test/computer proficiency test/interview.