MGCU, Bihar Recruitment 2019: Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCU), Bihar has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Assistant Professor, Registrar and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 18 June 2019.
- Last date of submission of online applications: 18 June 2019
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy of printed application form along with self-attested enclosures: 28 June 2019
MGCU, Bihar Vacancy Details
- Non-Teaching Staff – 7 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 6 Posts
- Associate Professor – 16 Posts
- Professor – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Non-Teaching Staff- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent.
- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor – as per UGC norms.
How to apply for MGCU, Bihar Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 18 June 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the applications to the OSD Administration, Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Camp Office, Raghunathpur, Near OP Thana, Motihari – 845401, District – East Champaran Bihar on or before 28 June 2019.