MGL Recruitment 2019: Mahanagar Gas Limited, (MGL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2018 & 2019 score (GATE 2018 & 2019 Score) in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 27 March to 10 April 2019.
Last Date of Online Application - 10 April 2019
MGL GATE Vacancy Details
Graduate Engineer Trainee -15 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts through GATE 2018/GATE 2019
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Full Time Bachelor Degree (B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engg.) in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in Engineering degree and GATE Score for 2018 and/or 2019.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering in the year 2018/ Candidates who are currently in the final year (2018-19) of their Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee
Selection Procedure for Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts through GATE 2018/GATE 2019
- Selection will be done on the basis of GATE 2018 & 2019 Score.
- Based on the GATE- 2018 & 2019 score and requirement, candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview.
How to Apply for MGL GATE Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through MGL website from 27 March to 10 April 2019.