Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Recruitment 2019
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Jobs Notification: Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 January 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 22 January 2019
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Vacancy Details
- National Consultant – 6 Posts
- Consultant – 4 Posts
- Programme Manager – 1 Post
- Lead Programmer – 1 Post
- Senior Programmer – 1 Post
- Programmer – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant– 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant and Other Posts
- National Consultant – Doctorate Degree in Agronomy/Agriculture Extension/Soil Science/Plant Breeding/Crop Improvement/Plant Protection or M.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering with 15 years of experience.
- Consultant – Masters degree in Agronomy/Agriculture Extension/Soil Science/Plant Breeding/ Crop Improvement/Plant Protection or any other agricultural subject/ or M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering or other discipline of agricultural sciences having at least 8 years
- Programme Manager – At least 15 years experience of working in administration and finance out of which at least 5 years as Deputy Secretary and above; Working knowledge of Computer Application.
- Lead Programmer, Senior Programmer and Programmer – Master in Computer Application (MCA) from recognized university/institutes with 8 years experience.
- Technical Assistant– Master Degree in Agronomy/Soil Science/ Agriculture Extension I Plant Breeding for any other Agriculture subject with specialization in management of field crops.
How to apply for Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to Manager (Human Resources), National Seeds Corporation Limited, Beej Bhavan, Pusa, Complex, New Delhi-110012 latest by 22 January 2019.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs