Ministry of Earth Sciences Jobs Notification: Ministry of Earth Sciences invited applications for the post of Administrative Supervisors and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 27 June 2017
Ministry of Earth Sciences Vacancy Details
- Administrative Supervisors- 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant-06 Posts
- Assistant Library Information Officer-01 Post
- Library Clerk-01 Post
- Multi- Tasking Staff- 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant and Other Posts Job 2017
- Administrative Supervisors-Graduation in any discipline are equivalent
- Junior Assistant-Graduation in any discipline
- Assistant Library Information Officer-Degree from recognized University or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from a recognized institute. Threeyears’ experience or working in a Government/University Library.
- Library Clerk-Passed 10+2 from recognized board .Diploma in Library science from a recognized Institute. Twoyears’ experience or working in a govt./university library.
- Multi -Tasking Staff- Matriculation/10th examination from any recognized board working experience as peon/MTS in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU etc. for 2 years.
Age Limit for Administrative Supervisors Job- 45 years
Age Limit for Junior AssistantJob - 35 years
Age Limit for Assistant Library Information OfficerJob - 45 years
Age Limit for Library Clerk Job - 35 years
Age Limit for Multi- Tasking StaffJob - 30 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Ministry of Earth Sciences Junior Assistant and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director (Adm.), NCMRWF, A-50, Sector 62, Noida- 201309. Last date of receipt of application on or before 27 June 2017.