Upper Yamuna River Board (UYRB), Ministry of Water Resources, New Delhi invites applications from eligible employees of Central & State Govt., who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on Deputation including short term contract, for a period of 04 (four) years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Posts:
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Member Secretary (‘A’): 01 Post
- Superintending Engineer (‘A’): 02 Posts
- Executive Engineer (‘A’): 02 Posts
- Specialist Ground Water (‘A’): 01 Post
- Specialist Environment (‘A’): 01 Post
- Assist. Executive Engineer (‘A’): 04 Posts
- Accounts Officer (‘A’): 01 Post
- Section Officer (‘B’): 01 Post
- Design Assistant (‘B’): 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (‘C’): 04 Posts
- Draughtsman (‘C’): 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: Officers under the Central or State Govt. or UT or Autonomous Bodies etc:
- Holding the analogous posts or equivalent on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With appropriate experience of the regular service in the previous pay band plus relevant grade pay off or equivalent;
- Possessing a following below mentioned appropriate qualification and the relevant experience for the post :
Qualification must be from the recognized University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification work experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1 to 3, 6 & 9: Possess Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with relevant experience.
- For Post 4: Possess Master’s Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Hyderology or Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with relevant experience.
- For Post 5: Possess Degree in Civil/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent with relevant experience.
- For Post 7: Passed Accounts Service or equivalent Examination or qualify the Training in Cash and Accounts work in the Institute of Secretarial Training & Management.
- For Post 8: Possess Degree with relevant experience in Administration, Establishment & Accounts.
- For Post 10: Possess Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent with relevant experience.
- For Post 11: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent with Certificate Course in Draughtsman with relevant experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 Years
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: “Member Secretary, Upper Yamuna River Board, West Block – 1, Wing – 4, Ground Floor, R. K. Puram, New Delhi– 110066”within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.