MP Vyapam AeGM, Accountant Recruitment: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has invited applications for the 150 posts of Assistant e-governance Manager, District e-governance Manager, Accountant and other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 15 September 2018.
MP Vyapam AeGM, Accountant Vacancy Details:
- DeGM: 09
- Lead Trainer:10
- Trainer: 09
MP Vyapam AeGM, Accountant Important dates:
- Starting Date for Online Application: 01 September 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application: 15 September 2018.
- Last date for Online Correction: 20 September 2018
- Written Examination Dates:13 & 14 October 2018
Eligibility Criteria for MP Vyapam Exam 2018
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- District e –governance Manager: MCA/ BE/ B.Tech./ M.Sc/ MBA and candidate must have the experience of 02 years in the related field
- Lead Trainer: Candidate should be MCA/ BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc from recognized University and must have the 03 year Work Experience in the related field.
- Trainer: Candidate should be MCA/ BE/ B.Tech./ MCA/ MBA from recognized University and he has minimum 02 years Work Experience in the concerned field.
- Assistant e-governance Manager: Candidate have a graduate with 01-year Computer Course from recognized University Or MCA/BE/ B.Tech./ M.Sc/ MBA. He should be 01 year Work Experience in the concerned field.
- Accountant: Candidates should be B.Com with PGDCA Pass from recognized University Or B. com-Computer Applications Pass. He should have at least 01-year work Experience in the related field.
MP Vyapam AeGM, Accountant Salary:
- DeGM: rupees 25,000 Per month
- Lead Trainer:25,000 Per month
- Trainer:20,000 Per month
- (AeGM):15,000 Per month
- Accountant:9,800 Per month
Selection Process for MP Vyapam AeGM, Accountant
The selection process will include written examination organised by the selection board.
How to Apply for MP Vyapam AeGM, Accountant
Online applications will be accepted through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) i.e. www.mponline.in. The last date for online application is 15 September 2018.