Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Tamil Nadu invited applications for the post of Plaster Technician Grade- II. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29 May 2017.
HSC (Academic) Examination passed with eligibility for University Course of study and must have passed one year Certificate Course in Orthopaedic Technician conducted at Tamil Nadu Government Medical Institutions.
Candidates are required to apply online through the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in on or before 29 May 2017.
NOTIFICATION NO: 04/MRB/2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 29 May 2017
- Last Date for submission of Online payment of fees: 29 May 2017
- Last Date for submission of Offline payment of fees: 31 May 2017
MRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Plaster Technician Grade- II.
- No. of the Post: 87 posts
Between 18-57 years
Selection Process for Plaster Technician Grade- II posts
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s).
Application Fee for Plaster Technician Grade- II posts
- SC/SCA/ST/ DAP(PH)/DW: Rs.250/-
- Others: Rs.500/-