Mumbai Port Trust Job Notification: Mumbai Port Trust invited applications for the post of Graduate & Technician Apprentice. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 May 2018.
Last Date of Application: 17 May 2018
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering): 02 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engineering): 03 Posts
- Technician apprentice (Mechanical Engineering): 03 Posts
- Technician apprentice (Electrical Engineering): 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts Job
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized University as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Technician apprentice: Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
Above 14 years of age
Selection Procedure for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts Job
The selection of eligible candidate for apprenticeship under Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) will be on merit based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the minimum qualification of exam i.e. Diploma Engineering for technician apprentice and Degree Engineering for graduate apprentice.
How to Apply for the Mumbai Port Trust Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can download the application from the official site of http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/ and send it to Apprentice Training Centre, first floor, MbPT’s Workshops, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010 on or before 17 May 2018.