Mizoram University (MZU) Job Notification: Mizoram University (MZU) has invited applications for the Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts. Interested candidates can apply for Mizoram University (MZU) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2020.
- Closing Date for submission of Offline Application: 19 March 2020
Mizoram University (MZU) Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
- Professor: 28 Posts
- Associate Professor: 24 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 28 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–12 February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Prof., Associate Prof. and Assistant Prof. Job
- Professor: Doctorate degree with min. of 10 years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- Associate Professor: (i) A good academic record with a Doctorate PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
(ii) A Post Graduate with Master Degree with at least 55 percent marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Assistant Professor: A Post Graduate (PG) with Master degree with 55 percent marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Mizoram University (MZU) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2020. No Travelling Allowance (TA) shall be paid to the applicants for attending the interview.