NABARD Risk Manager and Other Jobs
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Risk Manager, Project Manager and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 5 July 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 5 July 2018
NABARD Vacancy Details
- Risk Manager – 6 Posts
- Project Manager – 3 Posts
- Chief Risk Manager – 1 Post
- Chief Technology Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Advisor – 1 Post
- Assistant Project Manager – 4 Posts
- Senior Project Finance Manager- 1 Post
- Project Finance Manager – 1 Post
- Specialist Officer – 1 Post
- Communication Professionals – 2 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Risk Manager, Project Manager and Other Posts
- Risk Manager – Post Graduate in Economics/ Statistics/ Finance/ MBA from a recognized university.
- Project Manager, Senior Advisor – Graduates from any recognized university.
- Chief Risk Manager – Post- Graduation / Masters in Management from one of the top institutes or CA / CS.
- Chief Technology Officer – B.E. / B. Tech degree from recognized University.
- Assistant Project Manager – Graduate / Post Graduate, Doctorate in the concerned subject.
- Senior Project Finance Manager, Project Finance Manager – CA/ MBA (Finance), B.Tech/ BE with MBA Finance.
- Specialist Officer – BA LLB /LLM.
- Communication Professionals – Bachelor of Art or Mass communication from a recognized University.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to apply for NABARD Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply online on or before 5 July 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference.