National Health Mission, Kannur invited applications for the Posts of Laboratory Technician, Special Educator cum Social Worker, Lady Health Visitor/Inspector and Junior Public Health Nurse. Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 17 April 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 17 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Laboratory Technician- 05 Posts
- Special Educator cum Social Worker- 01 Post
- Lady Health Visitor/Inspector- 01 Post
- Junior Public Health Nurse- 10 Posts
- Laboratory Technician- DMLT (Kerala Govt. DME certificate) or B.Sc. MLT Certificate of a Recognized University.
- Special Educator cum Social Worker- Degree and B.Ed. in Special Education.
- Lady Health Visitor/Inspector- Retired LHI/LHS or Tutor (JPHN Training Centre).
- Junior Public Health Nurse- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery Course certificate with Kerala Nurses and Midwifery Council Registration.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents on 17 April 2015.